How I Can Help You Buy a Home
My approach to helping you buy a home is simple. I want to get to know you and your family and understand what makes you you.
Of course it's important to know how many bedrooms you need, how big of a garage you want, and how much square footage you're looking for, but to me, that's just a starting point... it's just a list of searchable data. What that list doesn't tell me is who you are and how the house you will eventually buy impacts your everyday life and your future. Do you see yourselves staying here for a few years, or is this your 'forever home'? Do you foresee your family expanding? Is the backyard big enough to play catch with your kids? How does your daily routine impact the need for different spaces?
Certainly, I can find you a house that may fit a lot of criteria on your wish list, but it's what you bring to it (your personality, your family, your memories...) that makes it your home.
Additionally, I want you to be as prepared as possible when you make one of the biggest financial decisions you will probably make in your life. I will negotiate you the best terms possible while guiding you through the process. My favorite thing to hear at the closing table is "That went exactly the way you told me it would."When you work with me, you will:
- Be more likely to find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Understand all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, one who is committed to looking after your best interests
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that all the details of your purchase are being taken care of by an experienced and knowledgeable professional
How I Can Help You Sell a Home
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional